Making the choice to outsourcing the primary contact for out of hours and overflow calls is a key decision for any business. The advantages of outsourcing hard FM and soft FM maintenance and service requests to an outsourcer that understands your business are clear and demonstrable, with cost and efficiency savings featuring high on the list.
For the Facilities Management sector the crucial factor is sourcing the right supplier as the work is complex. totally247 is highly experienced in this field and fulfils the following criteria:
- With Hard and Soft FM faults, reactive maintenance, fault and service requests arriving by phone, email, sms and web portal, totally247 respond and deal with all contact types to agreed service levels, offering clear and timely visibility of all touch-points with the service.
- A clear understanding of the nuances of the supporting trades for both Hard FM and Soft FM including M&E, Lift Engineers, HVAC, Electrical, Cleaning and Plumbing & Drainage is required. totally247 staff are highly trained and experienced at dealing with all contacts whether these contacts are lift auto-dialler calls, calls direct from residents, calls from concierge or on site security.
- totally247 support monitoring of client web portals for job deployment and encourages integration with client CRM platforms for seamless and knowledge based customer interaction and job ticketing.
- Inbound fault alarms from faulty equipment received by text message and email are automatically translated into job tickets for dispatch to engineers.
- Maintenance of multiple trade and area based rotas for reactive FM are supported with mobile web access for ‘on-the-fly’ out of hours rota amendments for those rare occasions when a rota needs adjusting at the last minute….
- GPS location of the closest engineer promotes efficiency and offers the best opportunity to meet agreed SLA’s.
- Trunk side call recording facilities and job ticketing offers a full audit trail exported in agreed formats to agreed schedules.
totally247 staff are trained to ‘own’ the contact until resolved. We are keen to build long term relationships in a supporting role to Facilities Management companies and will be pleased to discuss your requirements.
- UK Based Contact Centre
- 24 hours a day, 365 days per year
- Online Rota Management
- Engineer/Job Deployment
- Management of Response Times / SLAs
- Use of totally247 Contractors as backup
- Customer Service/FAQs
- Messaging Service
- Integration with your internal systems
- Daytime Safety Net (No more missed calls)
- Holiday Cover
- Credit Card Payments Processed
- Sales Calls Filtered